Thursday, November 21, 2013

#YesIdo + Psalm 139:1


 God gave me gifts (along with all who believe in him) to help carry out his will here on earth. Even if I have a smaller part that I need to play (like any character in a play). Like the body parts we all work together for his good. So  #YesIdo take what he  has gifted me to heart! And what he tells me I need to do down here.

I believe that God has great plans for my life and for everyone who believes in him.I believe that God will accomplish what he intends to use me for (I trust him because his plans always turn out better than mine ever could).

I realize that the Devil tries to hinder what God wants to accomplish. Sometimes he even uses someone that we love to try to accomplish his goal. I know that they don't mean to hurt me, they simply just don't understand what's happening. So I have to remember that the people around me don't know what I know or feel what I feel because they aren't aware of what God said to me personally. It may not make since to them so they try to influence me not to do what ever that is that I'm called to do.

I am very dangerous to Satan because he knows and is my thoughts because of most of my actions. And he is threatened because I follow God's will (#YesIdo) as much as I humanly can. Yes I make mistakes, I'm human. But I'm thankful that I know in my heart that God is a forgiving God. He already knows about the why and how of things. I resurrendar ever morning. I confess all of the things that I messed up the day before no matter how small they are to him.  I'm thankful he doesn't keep records of my wrong doings and my slate is clean.  In my daily talks with God and my quiet time we disscuss the day and I get my assignments to carry them out. Sometimes I plainly hear from him, other times the cituation just presents itself thought my day. But I try to remain open to go where he would lead me.





Psalm 139:1 You have searched me oh lord and you know me.



I’m so jazzed about this I have to share this with you today!!!! I had a follow up apt with a Neurologist today with a Dr. in UCSF movement clinic. He tested my gait, coordination and some Cognitive thinking tests. He said from the notes of the previous Dr. clearly what I am doing is helping my ataxia not just my symptoms with it! He said that I am surprisingly doing BETTER than I was last year with my SCA. He said it must be because of what your doing exercising n my foods (Mentally, Physically and spiritually working on being well balanced in all area’s ).
A friend of mine asked what SCA is. It stands for Spinal Cerebellum Ataxia.  It is a Neurological disease that affects everything you do. Look at it like your command center in your brain.  My Cerebellum is/was degenerating.
I was diagnosed in 2006 by the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota. It affects your balance, coordination and cognitive thinking skills. I was diagnosed in 2006 by the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota. Since that time I have improved my all over health with my foods. In fact I was able to get off all my meds and use my foods as meds!
I still have issues with my gait and a few other things but I’m constantly working on them to be better than the day before even if it’s just a little bit. My spiritual life has taken off at the same time and getting better daily. Hummm maybe there is a connection? I’d like to think there is!
I have a follow up next year. I bet it will be better yet! I’ll be working on that!  :0)
Thank you for letting me share this with you! God is so good!!!  Wahoooo!
 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, I hope you keep hearing and being, blessed with good news!
    http://live1cafe.wordpress.com/2013/11/22/to-know-him/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your progress!! Excited for you and was totally blessed by your words today. God is so good, patient and always forgiving and unconditionally loving!! Have a blessed day sister.

    :) Trish (OBS small group leader)

    ReplyDelete